Tuesday, May 25, 2010

yelp :)


Today, I finally created my yelp account! lol

I love to eat, and take pictures of my food. The boyfriend has been bugging me to create a yelp account so I can review all the places we've eaten at, and I finally found time to make that account today, and have been busy writing reviews of some of the recent places I've eaten at.

I also love taking pictures of food. They're just the absolute perfect model! I especially love it when a photo is so good that it makes your mouth water and your stomach growl and you suddenly form a craving for whatever food you're looking at :d

However, sometimes I'm just too hungry to focus on my food pictures, and they come out blurry :( O well, at least the food was good!

Hopefully i will keep up with this new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment